Providing solutions to your hardest software security problems
Unplanned software and product security is ineffective, decreases velocity, and demotivates employees and customers. The best engineering teams use security as a competitive advantage in the marketplace for both recruiting and customer acquisition. We help teams perform security earlier in their release lifecycle, create predictability in security, and implement major software security initiatives with your team, all without reducing velocity so your team can focus on the customer and product.
Teams often lack the resources to effectively implement security engineering in their life cycle without sacrificing velocity. Unplanned security issues are one of the most challenging aspects of modern security engineering.
Carve Systems works as a part of your team, assessing, implementing, and performing security engineering:
- ASSESS Gap analysis (CSMF, BSIMM), quantify security requirements, define a security practices roadmap
- IMPLEMENT Prioritized security engineering practices, Training, Standards, Software Security Group (SSG), Security Culture, Security Champions
- PERFORM Threat modeling, penetration testing
- REMEDIATE Prioritize discovered issues, create security ownership, remediate
- PROTECT RASP (Runtime application self protection), Signal Science, Restrike
Carve Systems provide the cross-disciplinary systems and business expertise required to successfully implement security engineering practices in your organization. We build security, together, into your software and engineering culture with our security engineering service.