Take a look at our tools, presentations, and policies.
When reverse engineering a binary application, at its lowest practical layer, the reverse engineer is looking at CPU-specific assembly language. In order to fully understand the application, the reverse engineer would need to understand those lower layers, instruction...
A few months ago, I was testing the email functionality on a company's contact us page, when I sent an email to myself containing: <script> alert("Hi, It's almost lunch time") </script> It actually was close to lunch time, so I wrapped up testing and waited for...
In recent years it has become popular to use Content Delivery Networks (CDN) provided by cloud hosting providers. Amazon's CloudFront is an example of a popular CDN. These CDNs can take advantage of HTTP Caching to reduce latency for a global pool of end users. There...
- Edison Mail Advisory – August 2019
- Qolsys Advisory – October 2015
- Systech Advisory – April 2016
- Sierra Wireless Advisory – June 2016
- Netcomm Wireless Advisory – June 2016
- 2016 April – Computers Everywhere (IoT)
- 2016 August – pin2pwn Howto Root an Embedded Linux Box With A Sewing Needle
Stay on top of the latest in cybersecurity tools, news, and opinion with @carvesystems on social media! Check out our blog for cyber tips, tricks, and all things infosec.