Take a look at our tools, presentations, and policies.
- Edison Mail Advisory – August 2019
- Qolsys Advisory – October 2015
- Systech Advisory – April 2016
- Sierra Wireless Advisory – June 2016
- Netcomm Wireless Advisory – June 2016
- 2016 April – Computers Everywhere (IoT)
- 2016 August – pin2pwn Howto Root an Embedded Linux Box With A Sewing Needle
Stay on top of the latest in cybersecurity tools, news, and opinion with @carvesystems on social media! Check out our blog for cyber tips, tricks, and all things infosec.
One of the more common findings we report for Android security reviews is an issue involving hard coded secrets. This blog post will specifically focus on hard coded secrets used for encrypting application data. I'll try to use a bit of light threat modeling and risk...
When this Project Zero report came out I started thinking more about USB as an interesting attack surface for IoT devices. Many of these devices allow users to plug in a USB and then perform some actions with that USB automatically, and that automatic functionality...
When reverse engineering a binary application, at its lowest practical layer, the reverse engineer is looking at CPU-specific assembly language. In order to fully understand the application, the reverse engineer would need to understand those lower layers, instruction...